Friday, July 15, 2005

Jon Stewart stewing... and stewing... and stewing... for 60 mins on C-SPAN! (not "CNN's Crossfire")

Jon Stewart has been stewing...

(...)

...and stewing... and stewing... and stewing...

...he's been stewing for a while....


(...)

...his stews are delicious...

...you gotta love it...

...his stews are nutritious...

...you gotta love it...


(...)

...however tasty...

...every nite the stew takes about 23 minutes to eat...

...with a spoon...


(...)

...for an 60-minute stew that eats like a meal...

...and really reveals how he feels...

...and really reveals how he deals...


(...)

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK OUT:

.
.

http://www.c-span.org/Search/basic.asp?BasicQueryText=jon+stewart&SortBy=date

.
.

Jon Stewart on the Presidential Election, the Media, and Politics
In New York City, NY, Host and Executive Producer of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show," Jon Stewart, talks about presidential politics and the media.
10/25/2004: NEW YORK CITY, NY: 1 hr.

(...)

heck...

he rips the media in a room full of journalists...

and they had to love it...

he's too damned true...

he's too damned funny...


(...)

"This whole idea that the President has to be a common man, and that is.. every election, people run to the bottom. 'I'm just like you... I'm a common man.' Really, you watch 10 hours of TV a day? You thought the Macarena was fun? You're like me? Don't be like me, I have an idea, be better than me. Be WAY better than me. Be so much better than me that you keep me safe, and get me health insurance. I don't understand why they want to be us; we're fucking idiots."

(...)

...GRAB A SPORK, HE'S A FREAKIN' GENIUS...



TORRENTS:

http://www.torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=27300

http://www.chomskytorrents.org/Torrents.php?Action=ReorderSearch&Order=-2

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.latino-dick.info/hormone_injection_doses_for_transexuals.html

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home