Thursday, September 22, 2005

Scarlemworld to BKave...

22 / SEP / 05


-> Do you believe what you say?

-> half the bus ads are missing

-> (miscelleneous info)

-> Peeps just don't get the fluid nature of the game

-> Shit's sold the same / And the same shit's sold
- Can't see the game / Since the game gets old
- Do what you're told / But hold //
- Who's tellin' ya?
- As the game get sold / A lot of cats yell at ya //
- A lot of cats say it / So you don't forget it /
- Never let it / Be a bet it / Ain't gambling if you get it /
- I ain't rambling if you let it unfold /
- The game needs to be told / NOT sold...

-> I'm gettin' old / Gray hairs peekin'
- Ain't havin' trouble leakin' /
- But them days be sneakin'
- Better dayz be freakin' close / We need a better dose
- Of ecstasy /
- Gettin' high / 8 hours at most
- I can't boil toast /
- But I'll cook up a hot meal /
- Raw deal / revealed /
- My raw squeal / Appeal /
- Your RAW Story / Is just gettin' gory /
- I ain't sorry / I'm going 4 the glory like a cockney in a lorry /
- Gettin' cocky like a trucker / Duck and cover / Then recover /
- Easy lover / 'Cause a brother remember he got a mother /
- Easy brother 'cause the lack of stress /
- When I confess /
- Just shows I'm blessed /
- My cards ain't stayin' close to my chest /
- I'm hard to digest
- Full / Meal / Deal //
- Ya finna steal what I seal /
- Approval 4 real /
- Removal of the wheel /
- From the wrong hands /
- Time / From the wrong sands /
- Mind / On the local plans /
- They stole from foreign lands /
- In historic hands /
- The future is held /
- Whether that future is hell /
- Depends /
- On whether we gel /
- Or whether we shell / Or get shelled /
- Or fail to let those / Who tell / Of living hell /
- Sell / All that well /
- All's well that ends well /
- The Neverending Story /
- Never an ending any more we spending so we sorry /
- Goin' 4 the glory / Crazy & lazy /
- In a haze or a daze / I still amaze / 'Cause I'm crazy
- Praise the most high /
- On earth /
- And up high /
- "What a nice guy!"
- Rarely seen as a lie /
- Barely seen when we buy /
- The lies /
- With open eyes
- Claim we wise
- Then we let the Ark capsize
- Let the dark bad guys /
- Disguise
- When we mark dark guys we lose our eyes on the prize
- Cries 4 help /
- Just a yelp /
- From a beaten dawg /
- Life is a slog / If you a cog in a fog /
- If you gonna jog in the bog
- If you got a frog in ya throat /
- Can't speak /
- So weak /
- The meek /
- Shall inherit the earth they seek
- In a week / We'll all be weak
- I got the gall to speak /
- Top of the Class /
- With no class /
- With no cash /
- Still pullin' shit outta my ass
- I'm outta the past /
- Recycle old news /
- 'Cause it helps us choose / Not to lose /
- Be abused / And booze
- Choose crews who choose /
- Sprayin' 'bout payin' dues /
- Prayin' they walk in shoes /
- That got the block amused /
- Confused crews /
- Abused /
- Dudes is rude / With 'tude /
- The dood / With the food / Got the mood /
- That's when the fight ensued /
- That's when the Right assumed /
- They takin' over /
- No fakin' soldier
- We shoulder 2 shoulder /
- Or it's over...


(...)


> REAL SHIT!


(...)


-> You're beautiful when you're happy /

- You're beautiful when you're mad /

- I only never see you as beautiful

- When you're sad...


- You're beautiful in the morning

- You're beautiful in the sun

- You're so beautiful...

- When you're having fun...


(...)


-> There ain't no love...

- There ain't no love...

- There ain't no love...

- No more...


- There ain't no way...

- There ain't no way...

- There ain't no way...

- To be sure...


(...)


-> There's a heaven on earth

- If we search

- There's God in Man if we see

-> There's a heaven on earth

- And it ain't merch

- And the God in Man can be me...


(...)


<(ROCK)>


(...)


-> Check my temperature /
- I'm feverish /
- Seein' all the thieverish /
- Ways they steal souls /
- I ain't Beaver Cleaverish /
- Ward / And Jane /
- Went insane
- In the brain /
- Started flyin' a plane
- Two Towers ain't stayin'
- Two powers ain't playin'
- Neither shoppin' or prayin' /
- We droppin' every day /
- In every way with no delayin'
- So I'm sprayin' / My AK'n' /
- Sayin' it's okay'n' /
- Brayin' / Like an ass /
- That's been thrashed every day'n' /
- Mashin' all those sayin'
- We crash a different day'n
- Smash the 'hood sayin'
- It can't last / They just playin'...


(...)


-> Heavenly Father /
- Give me strength /
- I've been preachin' /
- At length
- I'm still sayin' what I meant /
- With the strength that you lent
- Hell-bent / On payin' rent /
- The extent / Just make a dent /
- Still a gent /
- Though I took every Red Pill / I been sent /
- The bill / Never relent
- Wanna chill / Friends I rent /
- Got skill / 2 make a dent /
- In the bills / They present /
- While some / May resent /
- How come?
- They present / The fun?
- Safe dissent /
- They run? /
- Represent /
- My gun /
- My intent /
- 2 use it or lose it /
- Guarantee if you choose it /
- You'll always wanna use it /
- Knowledge is power / Bar none /
- So hour after hour / I strap a gun / That weighs a tonne...


BK




1 Comments:

Blogger Black Krishna said...

Hizz-ook me up with a giant spinning Om symbol homie, jus' gimma minit 2 cop it... ;)

Peace, (NOW!!!)
BK

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home