Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mind Over Matters.



.

Mind Over Matters.

.

Hi [redacted],

Good meeting you both and it's great to have [redacted] listening, please let me know if you folks want any specific questions answered or investigated. [redacted], I'll address more of your previous emails concerns on my show, it's always great to get feedback that asks "What can we actually do?" I've been working on the answers for 5 years. There are at least 500 useful things that we can do, so that's not the issue at all. There are many things that have been proven to work that have brought us to the point where we can say to anyone in Toronto that we think "9/11 was an inside job" and 80% of them won't flinch. That's great news.

There are even things that millions of "conspiracy theorists", or curious folk, hear daily on The Alex Jones Show and elsewhere, yet many of the same people will still ask that same question. It's been driving me completely nuts for a while. I told a friend who asked the question that, if I gave him a list of 25 things that he could do, then what would he do? He said probably nothing. I said exactly. That's the biggest sticking point and it proves the mind control that we're all under. We sort of "just don't feel like" doing anything. That's all. That's why I weave in so many "inspirational" ideas into my show. To help show us how to find them.

IMHO (I guess), if I lose 10,000 insecure fans of my show who are doing nothing, but manage to replace them with 10 fans who do stuff, then the City of Toronto wins and Canada is in the playoffs. If not, then we'll just all know that we're losing and that we're going to lose because the bad guys play to win and we just play with ourselves. I can't see how anyone would selfishly want me to serve their pure-entertainment interests instead of helping to motivate and advise the people who can do stuff to help our families and friends avoid being murdered by the new world order, shortly. And, if they do complain, then it just it what it is, ennit?

Gotta sack out, please call in at 416-595-1655 between 6 - 7 am as you'd like.

:-)

Cheers,
BK

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home